NVIDIA GeForce Experience *NEW Feature for gamers!

Hello, its me again.

This time my first review of a software programme. (More will come)
I wonna talk about the new NVIDIA software programme, which were launched yesterday along with their new driver version for NVIDIA GeForce GPUs (version 320.18).
http://www.geforce.co.uk/geforce-experience

I am very glad to finally see some usable software from NVIDIA, now taking their online gaming informations studio closer to their customers! I often used the online site, but never really changed the settings when in the game, I just didn't bother, cause the game was showing fine quality. But now, with the NVIDIA Experience its so easy to optimize ingame textures and preferences.
And I know that I'm definetly going to use it more in the future!

Furthermore its the first easy way to update the GPU driver, without having to go to the official site!

I know it doesn't look like much, but the fact that it does not only show the optimal settings, but also automaticly changes every game to the optimal settings according to your system is all we need.
I also fancy the fact that it shows an example picture from the game, explaining some of the settings. For example the explanation of how the ambient Occlusion setting feature effects the game.

Can't find your games?
First time I used it, it did not find all my games, and I thought, what is this commercial shit? But when I looked closer I found the opportunity to go straight to every gamelocation on the computer, to find every specific game.
Just go to Preferences -> Games and press the "plus" in the right side. Then find our game location in windows.
Remember, still not all games are supported! Check here for your game:
http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/supported-games

New versions!
The fact that its a all new programme from NVIDIA, means thats theres a lot of future versions to come! And what not to expect? I would personaly hope for maybe a cooperation with Intel and/or AMD to optimize game even more taking into account what processer the computer uses. Also, maybe a more detailed driver section, which even finds drivers for other releverant software, e.g. the soundcard, the mouse and so on. Also, why not integrate game updates into it?

- We might even see an integration of some of the functions found in the (Iobit) Razer Game Booster!
Or maybe the other way around?

What do you think of the new NVIDIA software programme? Something you immidiatly installed or something you did not install when heard about the new driver version?

Please leave a comment with your experience or questions!

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

How to get your TV recordings onto your computer.

My New Blog! - Welcome to me :)

ESET Mobile Security v3 Beta review!